salmanila2100exports

Monday, July 17, 2006

the best business nowadays is export, international trade, because, the world is the market as well as many needs are always awaiting to be fulfilled in all parts of the world. new products are invented, new products are discovered, new generations, and old generations need different products and services to fullfill their needs. i was only a child when i started to appreciate the rudiments of this kind of business, with my father and grandfather in a barrio here in the philippines, remember it right i was 8 years old, and i'm now a second generation exporter, almost as same age as my son, when introduced to this trade., but my son has a tool, IT, INTERNET TECHNOLOGY, not present during my time, more so in my fathers and grandfathers time. i see it a blessing to enjoy my growing family right in my home and at the same time i enjoy the business, i have time for them to see them grow up. it is my vision that the philippines become a net exporting country, to make each barrio an exporter community, as well our 8 million overseas filipino workers to become exporter entrpreneurs wherever they are, most especially to tap or finance a product from their community to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home